[council] Motion to Approve the GNSO Council Liaison to the Rights Protection Mechanisms Phase 1 Implementation Review Team

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Tue Nov 8 08:15:39 UTC 2022

Dear Greg,

Thank you, the motion has been added to the wiki,<https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/Motions+2022-11-17> and the item is already on the Consent Agenda<https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocouncilmeetings/Final+Proposed+Agenda+2022-11-17>, so we’re all set!

Kind regards,

Nathalie