[council] FW: Document and Motion deadline | Monday 07 November 2022 at 23:59 UTC for GNSO Council Meeting 17 November 2022 at 05:00 UTC

Aikman-Scalese, Anne AAikman at lewisroca.com
Tue Nov 8 17:15:47 UTC 2022

Dear Councilors,
Jeff Neuman asked that his email below be forwarded to the Council List.  It clarifies a recent announcement from ICANN Org regarding what Org terms "Work Track 6" of Sub Pro.  This is not a reference to any work track language that was in the Sub Pro Final Report.  See Jeff's note below for more detail.
Anne

Anne E. Aikman-Scalese

Of Counsel

AAikman at lewisroca.com<mailto:AAikman at lewisroca.com>