[council] CPH letter to ICANN org on DNS Abuse now

Mark Datysgeld mark at governanceprimer.com
Wed Nov 9 18:55:31 UTC 2022

Theo, hope you are doing well.

No need to read too much into my words, I'm just saying the GNSO
Council's letter is still useful, as it helps us show to people who were
not a part of this process that the community is in full support of this
negotiation. :)

The idea is precisely to highlight the CPH's efforts by giving it the
community support.

Best,