[council] NomCom - Job Description Review

Sebastien at registry.godaddy Sebastien at registry.godaddy
Wed Nov 16 10:26:03 UTC 2022

Dear GNSO Council colleagues,

As occurs on an annual basis, the Nominating Committee (NomCom) has invited the GNSO Council to review the skill-set and GNSO job description that is used both for recruitment and for the NomCom to use in their evaluation process. You can see the 2022 job description here<https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/nomcom2022-positions-2021-12-15-en#gnso>, which was a result of the Council’s review and revisions last year.

Council leadership has reviewed the 2022 job description and believe it remains fit for purpose and can again be used in 2023. Our suggestion therefore is to decline making any edits this cycle. If you believe changes are in fact needed, please reply to this message by the end of this week. If changes are needed and are of a substantive nature, we may need to consider establishing a short-live small team. If changes are not needed, we will simply convey that message to the NomCom.

Kindly,

Sebastien Ducos
GoDaddy Registry | Senior Client Services Manager
[signature_3281414813]
+33612284445
France & Australia
sebastien at registry.godaddy<mailto:sebastien at registry.godaddy>