[council] Fellowship - Mentor and Selection Committee - EOIs

Sebastien at registry.godaddy Sebastien at registry.godaddy
Tue Nov 29 16:01:13 UTC 2022

Dear Council Members,

Our informal call for interest for the positions of Fellowship Mentor and Fellowship Selection Committee has raised interest within the GNSO. We have consequently decided that we will formally launch an EOI and inform the SSC of the assignment to make a selection.

The Mentor position has been the subject of a number of EOIs in the past, for which we do have documents available – please find them attached.
The Selection Committee position hasn’t and we are now finalizing the corresponding documents which I will share as soon as possible.

Do note that these EOIs are opened to the GNSO in general (not just Council) and we will engage with the different constituencies directly.

Kindly,

Sebastien Ducos
GoDaddy Registry | Senior Client Services Manager
[signature_1764163612]
+33612284445
France & Australia
sebastien at registry.godaddy<mailto:sebastien at registry.godaddy>