[council] [Ext] FW: [gnso-chairs] Update on SubPro ODP and Policy Question Set #6

Justine Chew justine.chew.icann at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 21:02:08 UTC 2022

Hi Anne,

Steve can correct me if I'm mistaken but I understood that the ICANN org
ODP team is running a special webinar just for GNSO Council on 8 Dec at
20:00 UTC, per
https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/council/2022-November/026256.html

While the webinars on 14 Dec are community-wide ones.

Kind regards,
Justine