[council] [Ext] RE: [gnso-chairs] GAC Chair Letter to GNSO Chair - GGP Applicant Support

Julie Hedlund julie.hedlund at icann.org
Wed Oct 5 21:17:04 UTC 2022

Hi Anne,

Just to confirm, this item is on the agenda for the 20 October meeting.

Kind regards,
Julie

On Oct 5, 2022, at 4:22 PM, Aikman-Scalese, Anne <AAikman at lewisroca.com> wrote:

Looks to me as though this topic of the letter from the GAC needs to be on the agenda for the October 20 Council meeting.  I can’t log in to Google Docs and Paul is the Council liaison to the GGP so maybe Paul has a suggestion as to whether this belongs on the agenda?
Anne

Anne E. Aikman-Scalese

Of Counsel

AAikman at lewisroca.com<mailto:AAikman at lewisroca.com>