[council] [Ext] Re: Draft minutes of the GNSO Council meeting 21 September 2022 part 1 and part 2

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Mon Oct 10 09:30:04 UTC 2022

Thank you very much, Tomslin! All updated!

From: Tomslin Samme-Nlar <mesumbeslin at gmail.com>
Date: Friday, 7 October 2022 at 20:59
To: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine at icann.org>
Cc: "council at gnso.icann.org" <council at gnso.icann.org>, "gnso-secs at icann.org" <gnso-secs at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Re: [council] Draft minutes of the GNSO Council meeting 21 September 2022 part 1 and part 2

Hi Nathalie,

Thanks so much for the minutes.

On part 1 - Guest speakers - I think there is an 'I' mising in PTI and should be "Lise Fuhr, Chair of the PTI Board of Directors",
and I also think the better designation for Kim Davies for the purposes of the meeting record should be PTI President, not the generic ICANN org used for him.

Warmly,
Tomslin
@LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomslin/ [linkedin.com]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.linkedin.com/in/tomslin/__;!!PtGJab4!4gGtU1lkmTOKTZSWCOWJm306PgFvp2npBWUcTSOAug2QWid_zx4ACBzsz_dh7Q7EkI1wdGPdQyczQL2BZE8XGJaH5CaBgkBP$>