[council] Council nomination for the ICANN Academy Leadership Program

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 19:58:17 UTC 2022

Having a large pool of leaders is certainly a good problem to have. That is
the kind of problem we want, rather than the lack of new leaders. So, I
support the call for ICANN to seriously consider ways to make both Mark and
Manju attend the program.

I am sure many current leaders in SG/Cs haven't themselves participated in
the program and will therefore prioritise their leadership for their slots.

Warmly,
Tomslin