[council] Fwd: Clarification Question on the GAC Communique (SubPro)

Jeff Neuman jeff at jjnsolutions.com
Wed Sep 28 09:52:54 UTC 2022

Dear Council,

Please find below the response from the GAC point of contact.   The communique does indeed ask for more than just having an observer, but for the ability to have additional participants in the group, but also recognizing the need for a closed group.

I know there is a small group that is reviewing this, but I will leave it to the Council to decide if it wants to discuss this as a whole.

Sincerely,

Jeffrey J. Neuman
GNSO Liaison to GAC