[council] Final Report - CSC Effectiveness Review Team

Sebastien at registry.godaddy Sebastien at registry.godaddy
Wed Apr 5 15:06:46 UTC 2023

Dear Council Colleagues,

Please review the CSC Effectiveness Review Team final report, shared on this list immediately after ICANN 76.
The report was presented by Donna Austin during our ccNSO-GNSO bilateral in Cancun.

As has been done in the past, we are planning on having this final report on the Consent Agenda for our next meeting.
I look forward to your comments, by end of this week, should this be promoted to the full agenda.

Kindly,

Sebastien Ducos
GoDaddy Registry | Senior Client Services Manager
[signature_678961845]
+33612284445
France & Australia
sebastien at registry.godaddy<mailto:sebastien at registry.godaddy>