[council] FW: [gnso-chairs] For ccNSO and GNSO Council approval: 2023 CSC slate

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Wed Aug 9 18:00:37 UTC 2023

Dear Council,

FYI – this will be on the 24 August GNSO Council Agenda.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Terri
From: Gnso-chairs <gnso-chairs-bounces at icann.org> on behalf of Jennifer Bryce via Gnso-chairs <gnso-chairs at icann.org>
Date: Wednesday, August 2, 2023 at 3:46 AM
To: "alejandra.reynoso at gmail.com" <alejandra.reynoso at gmail.com>, "Sebastien at registry.godaddy" <Sebastien at registry.godaddy>
Cc: Kim Davies <kim.davies at iana.org>, Bart Boswinkel <bart.boswinkel at icann.org>, Correspondence <Correspondence at icann.org>, "gnso-chairs at icann.org" <gnso-chairs at icann.org>, John Crain <john.crain at icann.org>
Subject: [gnso-chairs] For ccNSO and GNSO Council approval: 2023 CSC slate

Dear Alejandra and Sebastien,

Attached, please find a letter requesting that the GNSO and ccNSO Councils approve the 2023 CSC slate of members and liaisons. For additional reference I’ve also attached the key activities and dates of the election process. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Jennifer
--
Jennifer Bryce
Project Manager, Office of the Chief Technology Officer (OCTO)