[council] ODP Liaison - Thank you

Sebastien at registry.godaddy Sebastien at registry.godaddy
Wed Feb 22 08:53:01 UTC 2023

Dear Jeff,

Following your question during our January Council Meeting, I wanted to reach out and confirm that the ODP Liaison role has come to an end, thereby relieving you from any day to day duties related to it. We will of course reach out for your comments on the process when evaluation time comes.

I would like to thank you on behalf of the GNSO Council for the time and energy you put into the role for the better part of the last 18 months, since your appointment. This is much appreciated.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out should you have any questions.

Kindly,

Sebastien Ducos
GoDaddy Registry | Senior Client Services Manager
[signature_789535678]
+33612284445
France & Australia
sebastien at registry.godaddy<mailto:sebastien at registry.godaddy>