[council] ICANN Contractual Compliance Response Re: Bulk Registrations

Mark W. Datysgeld mark at governanceprimer.com
Thu Feb 23 09:37:05 UTC 2023

Thank you for the heads-up, Steve.

While there is nothing surprising in their response, it consolidates in writing that bulk registrations are not being looked into by ICANN and that we definitely need more information from CPs to be able to gauge how this resource is currently being used.

Best,
---
Mark W. Datysgeld
Director at Governance Primer