[council] Correspondence regarding DNS Abuse

Mark Datysgeld mark at governanceprimer.com
Fri Jan 6 21:49:08 UTC 2023

Everyone,

I would like to thank and congratulate the entire Council, our support
staff, and both our former and current leadership for the hard work put
into this project, managing to achieve successful completion *within
**less than a year*, having started basically from scratch.

Our work has already caused ripples across the DNS ecosystem, and I hope
we can keep advancing abuse mitigation efforts in the same collaborative
manner we have so far, continuing to develop innovative solutions to
complex issues.

I'm sincere when I say that it's a pleasure to share a seat in this
Council with all of you.

Regards,