[council] Possible Additional Budget Request (ABR) - Consensus Playbook Training Tool

Aikman-Scalese, Anne AAikman at lewisroca.com
Sat Jan 14 14:49:50 UTC 2023

“starting the design of a Program to acquaint or train PDP participants in the methodology and techniques described in the Consensus Playbook”

Very interesting idea Kurt!  It seems this might boil down to selecting the right trainer.  Are you thinking the trainer would work in person on an interactive basis?

Anne

Anne E. Aikman-Scalese

Of Counsel

AAikman at lewisroca.com<mailto:AAikman at lewisroca.com>