[council] CCOICI WGSA Recommendations Report

Marie Pattullo - AIM marie.pattullo at aim.be
Thu Jan 19 14:49:16 UTC 2023

Firstly, massive thanks to you, Manju, for all the work on this!

During your report during Council later I’d be grateful if you could expand on something: what is the end goal of the surveys? After we have the summary reports, what is expected to happen to them? I’m assuming they’d form the basis (if appropriate) for a Council debate that, if problems in the WG were identified, could lead to some sort of “correction intervention” but I’m not sure how that would be effected or indeed what it would be.

Sorry if this is a really daft question – I’m just trying to understand what the practical outcome of the surveys would be.

Thanks so much in advance,

Marie