[council] GNSO Council Review of GAC Communique Advice - ICANN77

Anne ICANN anneicanngnso at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 17:58:53 UTC 2023

Regarding the language below, I think it would be more accurate to say that
the Board reps have indicated non-adoption of 17.2.  Or else to delete the
word "yet" since it appears the Board WILL NOT adopt 17.2.  Currently, the
small team is slated to discuss alternatives to 17.2 which accomplish the
same goals.

"* Recommendation 17.2 has not been approved yet by the ICANN Board and is
under discussion with the GNSO Small Team. "

Thank you,
Anne

Anne Aikman-Scalese
GNSO Councilor