[council] [Ext] Re: For your review - updated PDP Templates to facilitate consideration of impact on HR

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Wed Jun 7 06:37:22 UTC 2023

Dear All,

No problem providing everyone with a bit more time. How about Friday 23 June as a deadline to provide any further comments or suggestions? This should allow everyone to discuss this during ICANN77. As a reminder, these are templates that can be updated as deemed necessary by the Council to factor in specific aspects of the topic that is under consideration – it is not intended to be a one-size fits all.

Best regards,

Marika