[council] Updated version of PDP Improvements Tracker posted for review

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Wed Jun 7 07:03:11 UTC 2023

Dear All,

Please note that an updated version of the PDP Improvements Tracker has been posted on the wiki: https://community.icann.org/x/e4OLD. The staff support team continues working on the outstanding items.

In relation to item #3 (“Following adoption of a PDP Final Report by the GNSO Council, schedule a meeting with the ICANN Board to allow the GNSO Council, with the assistance of the PDP Chair(s), to present the Final Report and recommendations to the ICANN Board and allow for Q & A”), we would like to suggest including this step into the PDP project plan template so that such a meeting can be scheduled in a timely manner and does not create additional delays. If Council is agreeable to this approach, we will go ahead and make this update following which we will consider this item complete.

If you have any further comments or questions, please let us know.

Best regards,

Marika