[council] NomCom Rebalancing response

Sebastien at registry.godaddy Sebastien at registry.godaddy
Mon Jun 26 20:27:52 UTC 2023

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QF_o1d5o3cqdJi1c_2YyWcsCepWpKGx-/edit?pli=1

Dear Council Colleagues,

We have prepared a response to the Board’s questions about the NomCom rebalancing.
While we discussed this in DC (albeit briefly), we didn’t sense the need for any specific response from the Council other than to maybe say that we would welcome the opportunity of a seat at the table for an NPOC representative (the only SG/C not currently represented).
As it the tradition, the GNSO Council will limit its comments to what is directly a Council concern, and will let its different SG&Cs comment in their own right.

With this in mind, can I ask you to review the Google doc referenced above, and indicate by Friday 30 June any concerns you may have with this letter going out? The response deadline to the Board in Friday. Please also ensure your SG/Cs formulate their own response by then if not already done.

Kindly,

Sebastien Ducos
GoDaddy Registry | Senior Client Services Manager
[signature_2200117184]
+33612284445
France & Australia
sebastien at registry.godaddy<mailto:sebastien at registry.godaddy>