[council] PDP Improvements - status update

Paul McGrady paul at elstermcgrady.com
Fri Mar 10 02:33:22 UTC 2023

Thanks Justine.

Indefinite terms in charters is a leading cause of PDPs taking forever.  I think “consideration of the public interest where relevant" falls into that category.  Is there any way the Council can tighten up the text of the assignment so that a WG knows what to do?  Is it merely that public interest needs to be discussed or is it something more?

Best,
Paul