[council] URGENT: please respond! GNSO Council Informal dinner Saturday 11 March 19h00 Hacienda El Mortero, Cancún

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Sat Mar 11 15:41:49 UTC 2023

Sounds wonderful, wish I was there.  Hopefully I have been removed from this list by now.  see you all virtually.
Stephanie Perrin

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 6, 2023, at 11:15, Sebastien--- via council <council at gnso.icann.org> wrote:

Hi Nathalie,

I will choose the Prawns al Pastor.

Would Osvaldo prefer cash in USD or MXN?

Kindly,

Sebastien Ducos
GoDaddy Registry | Senior Client Services Manager
<image001.png>
+33612284445
France & Australia
sebastien at registry.godaddy<mailto:sebastien at registry.godaddy>