[council] Fwd: UPDATE with directions GNSO Council Informal dinner Saturday 11 March 19h00 Hacienda El Mortero, Canc?n

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Sat Mar 11 17:45:18 UTC 2023

Hi Anne and all,

Apologies for the confusion.

The private one is used in very rare cases, such as staff circulating information for the GNSO Council dinner, which is of little interest to non-councilors and therefore should not be cluttering the archives of the public mailing list. Councilors cannot post to the private ntfy list, as all Council discussions should take place on the public, archived list. Please rest assured all councilors are subscribed to both, but do not have posting rights to the private list.

Thank you!

Nathalie