[council] ICANN76 GNSO Council Session Planning Document

Anne ICANN anneicanngnso at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 20:03:22 UTC 2023

Thanks Steve,

I made a comment in connection with Applicant Support  GGP and a comment in
connection with the GAC dialogue on the 38 Sub Pro  items flagged by the
Board  Just for consideration by the topic leads.

I'm new to working in Google docs so hopefully these two comments are
showing up.
Thank you,
Anne

Anne Aikman-Scalese