[council] [Ext] Re: Draft minutes of the GNSO Council meeting 15 March 2023

Nathalie Peregrine nathalie.peregrine at icann.org
Tue Mar 21 20:10:53 UTC 2023

Thank you for this Anne, the minutes have been updated accordingly. I appreciate the swift review!

Kind regards,

Nathalie

From: Anne ICANN <anneicanngnso at gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, 21 March 2023 at 12:54
To: Nathalie Peregrine <nathalie.peregrine at icann.org>
Cc: "council at gnso.icann.org" <council at gnso.icann.org>, "gnso-secs at icann.org" <gnso-secs at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Re: [council] Draft minutes of the GNSO Council meeting 15 March 2023

Thanks Nathalie.  Regarding the AOB item for the Policy & Implementation Working Group PSR, just a slight correction in that I believe I said the following:

that the Policy & Implementation WG changes added important safeguards for the GNSO Council as the manager of the policy process, including mandatory establishment of IRTs (unless the Council determines otherwise) and the ability of any one Councilor to raise an issue at the Council level as to whether IRT work involves policy .  Therefore, Councilors should be paying careful attention to the draft PSR before it goes out for public comment.

This is a bit different from what is reflected in the minutes so please review the recording if needed for the modifications.

Thank you,
Anne
Anne Aikman-Scalese
GNSO Councilor