[council] FW: [CORRESPONDENCE] Tripti Sinha to Sebastien Ducos GNSO Chair - Board Action on SubPro Final Report

Anne ICANN anneicanngnso at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 00:19:53 UTC 2023

Thanks Sebastien.  As to timing for the Board to take action, I note the
following language from Tripti's letter:
*The Board acknowledges that the satisfactory completion of these
deliverables by 15 June 2023 will require a collective commitment from the
Board, the GNSO Council, and ICANN org as they form the critical path for
ICANN org to produce the Implementation Plan.*

The listed deliverables in the Boad's letter seem to include items that are
not necessarily set to be completed by June 15, 2023.  Could you share the
Leadership perspective on this point?  Have I misunderstood how the Board
is characterizing the "deliverables"?

Thank you,
Anne

Anne Aikman-Scalese