[council] Letter from GAC Chair to GNSO Chair - GAC input on SubPro recommendations marked as pending

Jeff Neuman jeff at jjnsolutions.com
Fri Mar 24 01:06:27 UTC 2023

If there is no objection, I would propose that we just add this to the small team reviewing the GAC Communique because to some extent it just repeats what is in there.  Of course there will be coordination between the small team on SubPro as well.

Sincerely,

Jeff

[cid:image002.png at 01D95DCB.25DAA290]
Jeffrey J. Neuman