[council] FW: Letter from GAC Chair to GNSO Chair - GAC input on SubPro recommendations marked as pending

Anne ICANN anneicanngnso at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 21:26:47 UTC 2023

Thanks Paul and Jeff.  I would like to suggest that this letter and the
list of GAC concerns be addressed at the top of our next Sub Pro Pending
Issues Small Team meeting. - on Tuesday  That may be out of order for the
38 issues but I think it's a priority to understand what the Small Team is
going to recommend to the Board on these issues.  As you know, I've
provided short comments on the GAC listed issues below.

Anne Aikman-Scalese
GNSO Councilor
NomCom Non-Voting 2022-2024
anneicanngnso at gmail.com