[council] SubPro Update / The latest and greatest

Paul McGrady paul at elstermcgrady.com
Wed May 10 20:52:37 UTC 2023

Hi Councilors!

Thank you all for investing your time into our extraordinary Council Meeting to look at the next steps for addressing the Board's outreach on SubPro issues.  I hope you found it as productive as I did.

This note is just to keep you all up to speed on our progress.  Below is a link to the latest draft of our working document, which contains the first iteration of the clarifying information we intend to send to the Board on various topics.  It has been color coded as suggested on our recent call.  The Small Team will be going over this in our call tomorrow and we thought it would be helpful if all Councilors had it so that you could remain up to date on our progress and see the document evolve (quickly) while we speed toward meeting our quickly approaching deadline.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aV4iVy3BqyPub9ImJdCKVxcJTpKOCqxe/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=101396189572924281654&rtpof=true&sd=true [docs.google.com]<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aV4iVy3BqyPub9ImJdCKVxcJTpKOCqxe/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=101396189572924281654&rtpof=true&sd=true%20%5bdocs.google.com%5d>

Thanks so much for tracking with the Small Team on this.  Thank you for all you do for our multistakeholder community!

Best,
Paul

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D98357.6F5B0610]
Paul McGrady