[council] FW: Listening Session with the community in the context of the CEO Search Process - Tuesday 16 May - 14.00-15.00UTC

Sebastien at registry.godaddy Sebastien at registry.godaddy
Mon May 15 13:20:11 UTC 2023

Dear Council Colleagues,

This is a reminder that the Board will hold an additional Listening Session tomorrow regarding the CEO search:
16 May 2023 – 14:00-15:30 UTC.  https://icann.zoom.us/j/95826903954?pwd=UWhLM3VoVWF0SFhYUmhNc1IySEx1QT09#success

I notes that last time I was only able to present the input from Jeff Neuman and those from the BC, as the rest of the comments we received came after the call the Board had arranged for the GNSO. Those of you who may have been keen on getting your comments in, have an opportunity to now do it directly.

Kindly,

Sebastien Ducos
GoDaddy Registry | Senior Client Services Manager
[signature_2293072837]
+33612284445
France & Australia
sebastien at registry.godaddy<mailto:sebastien at registry.godaddy>