[council] Sub Pro - Council Liason to the IRT

Anne ICANN anneicanngnso at gmail.com
Mon May 15 17:51:55 UTC 2023

P.S.  If Council plans to assign this task to the Standing Selection
Committee, we will need an Expression of Interest form.   Since I serve on
the SSC, I will need to "stand down" in relation to the Sub Pro IRT Council
Liaison role.

Meanwhile, I have signed up as a (non-representative) participant on the
Sub Pro IRT in order to stay current on that work.
Anne
Anne Aikman-Scalese
GNSO Councilor
NomCom Non-Voting 2022-2024