[council] For your review - updated PDP Templates to facilitate consideration of impact on HR

Tomslin Samme-Nlar mesumbeslin at gmail.com
Mon May 15 18:59:49 UTC 2023

Hi Marika,

Thank you, this is great work by the CCOICI team.

I only have a little question on the text put in the Issue Report Request
form. Question 8 says: *8) Please indicate if consideration of the Issue is
expected to have an impact on human rights 1 (Enter ‘yes’, ‘no’, ‘not
sure’, as applicable)*

What is the anticipated action in a case where '*not sure*' is the answer
to the question?

Warmly,
Tomslin
@LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomslin/