[council] Registration Data Request Service (RDRS) Proposed Success Criteria

Sebastien at registry.godaddy Sebastien at registry.godaddy
Mon May 15 20:12:17 UTC 2023

Dear Council Colleagues,

Please find attached the Proposed Success Criteria prepared by the RDRS small team, for our discussion during our upcoming Council meeting.

Please note on page 2 that “Number of disclosure requests by requestor” is purposely left highlighted as ICANN org will provide ahead of our meeting a final wording for the item.

Kindly,

Sebastien Ducos
GoDaddy Registry | Senior Client Services Manager
[signature_1741731634]
+33612284445
France & Australia
sebastien at registry.godaddy<mailto:sebastien at registry.godaddy>