[council] Proposed Agenda | GNSO Council Meeting | Thursday, 25 May 2023

jeff at jjnsolutions.com jeff at jjnsolutions.com
Mon May 15 22:20:17 UTC 2023

Just to add, and Steve/anyone else feel free to correct me....

But I believe the GNSO Liaison to the ODP Role went to the Standing
Selection Committee because it is was specifically stated that the
Liaison did not have to be a Councilor.  However, the Council Liaison to
a WG or IRT (or I guess a GGP) must be a Councilor.  Therefore, the
normal Council ways of selecting people apply (and that is not through
the SSC).

Thanks!