[council] [Ext] Re: For your review - updated PDP Templates to facilitate consideration of impact on HR

Anne ICANN anneicanngnso at gmail.com
Tue May 16 14:07:41 UTC 2023

Thanks Marika. Certainly all the materials are relevant but I don't believe
the Framework of Interpretation is a "report".  Having working on that
Workstream 2 team, I am aware that the ByLaws change was specifically
designed to only take effect after the HR Framework of Interpretation was
adopted.  Thus, the Framework of Interpretation is quite important and is
not just a "report."

Given that the Framework was designed to effect implementation, it should
be referred to specifically in the documents.

Thank you,
Anne
Anne Aikman-Scalese
GNSO Councilor