[council] Sub Pro IRT Work Plan

Anne ICANN anneicanngnso at gmail.com
Tue May 23 13:49:33 UTC 2023

Dear Council Members,

The Sub Pro IRT team received the attached implementation Work Plan from
ICANN staff.

I briefly reviewed the Work Plan and it appears the timeline for the
launch of the next round - May 2026 - is a bit long.  Still wondering
whether we could create two work streams for the eight modules Org has
described - four modules per workstream - or whether these have to be
sequential in the timeline.  ICANN Staff may have certain underlying
reasons that the work must be sequential.  I expect this will be discussed
in today's Sub Pro IRT meeting.

Please note Applicant Support and Registry Services Provider Pre-Evaluation
(PREP) appear to be separate work tracks.

Cheers,
Anne

Anne Aikman-Scalese
GNSO Councilor