[council] [Ext] Re: For your review - updated PDP Templates to facilitate consideration of impact on HR

Anne ICANN anneicanngnso at gmail.com
Tue May 23 15:03:20 UTC 2023

Marika,
Could staff please provide Council with the relevant ByLaws provisions for
the Human Rights Core Value?  Looking back at my notes,  I believe the
importance of the Human Rights Framework of Interpretation is in  Section
27.2 of the ByLaws.

I understand that the revisions to the Issues Report and Charter Template
will take effect immediately once approved by Council.  Is that correct?

Thank you!
Anne

Anne Aikman-Scalese
GNSO Councilor