[council] organising an informational session for the Council

desiree-me desiree-me at protonmail.com
Thu Nov 2 12:13:33 UTC 2023

Dear all

As a follow up to the ccNSO and GNSO Council joint session at the ICANN78 and the topic on ICANN, the Global Digital Compact and WSIS +20 Review, which is now a goal for the ICANN CEO, and further to the request expressed by Paul at the Council meeting to organise an informational session for the Council only, may I suggest that we look at the opportunity to organise this session during the Council's SPS meeting end of this month, or soon afterwards?

I would be happy to help with any aspects of organising this follow-up discussion and also together with other Councillors who volunteered.

Best
Desiree