[council] [Ext] Re: Proposed GNSO Council dates & times 2024

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Fri Nov 10 01:26:21 UTC 2023

Hi Manju,

Yes, we can, please see below the update.

Thanks for the feedback, Manju!

All the best,

Terri

From: 陳曼茹 Manju Chen <manju at nii.org.tw>
Date: Thursday, November 9, 2023 at 7:03 PM
To: Terri Agnew <terri.agnew at icann.org>
Cc: "council at gnso.icann.org" <council at gnso.icann.org>, "gnso-secs at icann.org" <gnso-secs at icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Re: [council] Proposed GNSO Council dates & times 2024

Hi all,

The February meeting time for us who celebrate the Lunar New Year would actually be in the early morning on 9 February, the eve of the Lunar New Year. To put it in context, it'd be like asking those who celebrate Christmas to work in the moring of Christmas Eve.

Could we please move the meeting to 15 February the same time?
Thank you very much!

Best,
Manju