[council] PDP 3.0 - Liaison Role

jen at dot.asia jen at dot.asia
Thu Nov 30 20:13:57 UTC 2023

All,

This document (agreed to in Feb 2018)  is the one that Jeff referred to during the earlier session on Council Liaison which is contained in the preparation materials for the SPS (thank you to staff for circulating it to all of us prior to the SPS meeting).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S3f37MeKiANoR24yRaDXUPtEnsoBMCsW/view?usp=drive_link

I’ll assume this will be updated pending our discussions earlier this morning to clarify and level-set the expectations for the Liaison role in various contexts.

Best,

Jennifer