[council] Clarifying Statement for Topic 9: Registry Voluntary Commitments / Public Interest Commitments – Recommendations 9.1, 9.4, 9.8, 9.9, 9.10, 9.12, 9.13, 9.15

Sebastien at registry.godaddy Sebastien at registry.godaddy
Thu Oct 5 15:22:37 UTC 2023

Dear Council Colleagues,

Thank you Paul for bringing this to us.

In view of the limited time we have to hold an email vote prior to Hamburg, and in the absence of immediate push back from Council, I would like to invite Staff to prepare us for a vote.

Councillors, please watch this space for instructions. In principle you will have 7 days to review the motion once submitted and 4 days to vote via email. Leadership has a planned meeting later today, I believe we should be able to move forward with this quickly.

Kindly,

Sebastien Ducos
GoDaddy Registry | Senior Client Services Manager
[signature_2791245576]
+33612284445
France & Australia
sebastien at registry.godaddy<mailto:sebastien at registry.godaddy>