[council] FW: Status of Data Processing Agreement (DPA) Negotiations [ ref:!00D1a0Y7OU.!5001P01cbyp6:ref ]

Sebastien at registry.godaddy Sebastien at registry.godaddy
Tue Oct 17 11:35:38 UTC 2023

Dear Council Colleagues,

Please find attached Theresa Swinehart’s answer to our 3 August letter requesting a status update on the DPA negotiations.

I will acknowledge reception on behalf of Council but will wait until we meet next week to see if we want to respond in substance to the letter.

Kindly,

Sebastien Ducos
GoDaddy Registry | Senior Client Services Manager
[signature_579918731]
+33612284445
France & Australia
sebastien at registry.godaddy<mailto:sebastien at registry.godaddy>