[council] FW: [Ext] Preview of SSAC's Comment on Urgent Requests in the gTLD Registration Data

Marika Konings marika.konings at icann.org
Sun Oct 22 07:37:45 UTC 2023

FYI, this is the document that Rod just referenced.

Best regards,

Marika

On 21/10/2023, 14:58, "Rod Rasmussen" <rod at rodrasmussen.com <mailto:rod at rodrasmussen.com>> wrote:

Dear GNSO Council Leaders,

The ICANN Security and Stability Advisory Committee (SSAC) has been developing a comment on Urgent Requests in the gTLD Registration Data Policy.

We are nearing publication and would appreciate any feedback any of your groups may have. Therefore, we would like to share an advanced copy with you. Please feel free to forward to anyone else you think may be interested.

If you have any feedback and comments for this report, we would welcome them by 3 November 2023.

Best Regards,

Rod Rasmussen
SSAC Chair