[council] Further on dot québec

Stephanie Perrin stephanie.perrin at mail.utoronto.ca
Sun Oct 22 09:27:29 UTC 2023

thanks this is helpful.  Does the fact that Canadians tend to use the CSA standard bilingual keyboard make any difference?  If you select a french keyboard you have no problem, otherwise it is tough to do accents...not sure this assists this argument, but it is life in an officially bilingual environment...
cheers Stephanie

Sent from my iPhone