[council] [Ext] Re: Motion to adopt the CCOICI SOI Recommendations

Marie Pattullo - AIM marie.pattullo at aim.be
Thu Sep 21 12:26:30 UTC 2023

Thanks both!

Sent from my iPhone, apologies for typos

On 21 Sep 2023, at 11:18, Sebastien at registry.godaddy wrote:

Agreed. That certainly works for me.

Kindly,

Sebastien Ducos
GoDaddy Registry | Senior Client Services Manager
<image001.png>
+33612284445
France & Australia
sebastien at registry.godaddy<mailto:sebastien at registry.godaddy>

From: 陳曼茹 Manju Chen <manju at nii.org.tw>
Date: Thursday, 21 September 2023 at 11:46 am
To: Sebastien Ducos <Sebastien at registry.godaddy>
Cc: Marie Pattullo - AIM <marie.pattullo at aim.be>, Julie Bisland <julie.bisland at icann.org>, gnso-secs at icann.org <gnso-secs at icann.org>, council at gnso.icann.org <council at gnso.icann.org>
Subject: Re: [council] [Ext] Re: Motion to adopt the CCOICI SOI Recommendations
Caution: This email is from an external sender. Please do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. Forward suspicious emails to isitbad at .

Hi Seb,

Thank you, but as the person who submit and withdraw the motion, I believe i have the duty to do the explanation first. Please feel free to supplement if I missed anything.

Best,
Manju