[council] Jeff's Take on GAC-related issues for ICANN 78 (Long)

DiBiase, Gregory dibiase at amazon.com
Tue Sep 26 19:16:16 UTC 2023

Thanks Jeff, really appreciate this detail.  I will note that some of these are outside the direct remit of Council (e.g., the data registration issue is taking place in an IRT and this issue hasn’t been raised with Council) so some topics may be better addressed with other parties.  Leadership will discuss further with GAC Leadership next week and keep everyone updated.

Thanks,
Greg