[council] Revised ALAC-GAC-GNSO Chair's Joint Letter

Paul McGrady paul at elstermcgrady.com
Tue Sep 26 22:21:11 UTC 2023

Thanks John.

Sorry to be "that guy" but the footnote makes it sounds like we debated the substance of the issue at the Council meeting.  I think a more precise footnote would be:

"The chair of the GNSO Council must remain neutral on this request. This topic was discussed at the Council's August meeting and the Council noted that it could not support for this request since Policy is not made by the Council initially but rather through its PDP process."

Best,
Paul