[council] Interim Update on Mechanism(s) to Address Latin Diacritics

Mark W. Datysgeld mark at governanceprimer.com
Wed Apr 10 23:54:01 UTC 2024

My concern is aligned to some degree with Anne's. I am always a bit wary of how different processes integrate in a multistakeholder environment, and this is looking like something that will require very careful consideration for it to be adequately delegated and timed.

Best,
---
Mark W. Datysgeld from Governance Primer