[council] SSC Motions - Confirmation of Leadership & Fellowship Program Mentor

Terri Agnew terri.agnew at icann.org
Fri Feb 2 02:13:35 UTC 2024

Hi Tomslin,

Both are now posted on the motions wiki page<https://community.icann.org/x/9oAvEQ>.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Terri

From: council <council-bounces at gnso.icann.org> on behalf of Tomslin Samme-Nlar via council <council at gnso.icann.org>
Date: Thursday, February 1, 2024 at 5:37 PM
To: GNSO Council List <council at gnso.icann.org>
Subject: [council] SSC Motions - Confirmation of Leadership & Fellowship Program Mentor

Hi Councilors,
Attached herewith are two motions related to the Standing Selection Committee (SSC).

  1.  Motion to Confirm GNSO Standing Selection Committee (SSC) Members and Leadership for 2024 (placeholder motion since a few groups are yet to inform GNSO Sec who their members are)
  2.  Motion to Confirm the GNSO-Nominated Mentor for the 2024 ICANN Fellowship Program
  These will be items on the consent agenda of our February meeting.

Warmly,
Tomslin
@LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomslin/ [linkedin.com]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.linkedin.com/in/tomslin/__;!!PtGJab4!_qlVVZxrvwsloMqjlC8I_hZbiOeKC7wr-Otx9JXztFGSq3vaFvc8FtYGx1_ULrhsDlfZHdQxKlFAOuqiArZZKm2gIrw$>